Stretch your travel allowance . . without stretching your patience . .
Whether one day, or an extended trip for training or a project, we make government employees feel more like you're at home with our fully appointed rooms and suites. Begin your day with our complimentary ExpressStart breakfast bar & newspaper in our beautiful Great Room. End your day at one of the many nearby restaurants, or on Wednesday, at our Manager's Reception.
Check out how we help stretch your government discount per diem rate farther with all the complimentary amenities that are included in the price of your room:
- Extended Stay Rates available for relocation, training assignments, or any other stay 7 days or longer.
- Complimentary ExpressStart breakfast served daily, includes: bagels, an assortment of breads, muffins, hot & cold cereals, fresh fruits, juices, coffee, tea, milk & cocoa, special Holiday Inn Express cinnamon buns
- In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Spacious accommodations with well-lit, comfortable work areas
- Complimentary weekday morning newspaper
- Free high-speed internet access from your room; wireless internet connections from public areas
- Multi-line business phones with dataports - be online and on the phone at the same time
- 5 meeting rooms with 3,000 sf space accommodate your business gathering needs
- Full business center
- Free local & 800 calls (US & Canada)
- Long distance service provided by AT&T. No surcharges on credit card calls, so call as often as you like
- For your convenience - full-sized iron & ironing board in every room
- Guest laundry facilities
- Suites with kitchenette
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Keep on your excercise routine at our Fitness Center
- As a Priority Club Rewardsmember you will earn 10 points for every dollar you spend on accommodations
For more information, take a few minutes to review our website, especially facilities & services, Rooms & Suites, and Tampa restaurants and dining.
Note: Rates subject to availability. ID required at check-in as validation of Senior discount qualification.
Call us today at (813) 910-7171 and let's talk about your needs - or, complete our online form and we will get the information together for you and give you a call.