Tampa Pet Friendly Hotel
Traveling With Your Dog or Cat
Looking for a Tampa pet friendly hotel where your dog or cat is always welcome? If you're like most pet-owners, your pets are an important part of your family, and leaving them behind when traveling is not what you choose to do. At Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa, we don't just "tolerate" your pets, we appreciate them as well.
Luckily, at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Tampa, you don't have to leave your best friend home or boarded in a small cage while you travel. Whether you're a seasoned pet traveler or this is your first time, we offer a great place for both you and your pet to stay in Tampa.
Hotel Pet Policy
- Clean, well groomed and well behaved "inside" pets of 35 pounds or less are welcome in a limited number of predetermined rooms.
- Pets are not allowed on the elevators, lobby or pool area.
- Pets must be leashed or carried while on the hotel property and they must enter and exit through the side entrances.
- You cannot leave pets unattended in your room unless they are in a kennel or carrier.
- Pets must not make noise that disturbs other guests.
- You are responsible for the cost of any damages or extraordinary cleaning caused by your pet.
- Non-Refundable Fee: $50
Pet Travel Tips
Free pet travel tips from TakeYourPet.com.
Other Pet Travel Links & Resources
- A Travel To - Your single online source for a world of travel information.