Sail Tampa Bay 2010 - International Maritime Festival
What is Sail Tampa Bay 2010?
Celebrate Tampa Bay's rich maritime history featuring the magnificent International Sailing Ships of the World. The celebration begins with a spectacular "Parade of Sail" as the ships enter the Port of Tampa with thousands of spectators lining the shoreline.
The 5-day festival will feature nightly fireworks, live music and dockside tours of the ships located in the Channel District, known as Channelside. Sail Tampa Bay is a non-profit committee formed under the guidance of Tampa Bay and Tampa's Convention and Visitors Bureau.
About Tall Ship Races
The Tall Ships' Races are races for sail training "tall ships" (sailing ships). The races are designed to encourage international friendship and training for young people in the art of sailing. This year's Sail Tampa Bay Race features The International Tall ships Gloria, Eagle and Captain Miranda.
Your Sail Tampa Bay Place to Stay
Our location makes us a great place to stay to enjoy the Sail Tampa Bay 2010 - International Maritime Festival, as well as other great Tampa attractions and Tampa restaurants. We're certainly a place you can rest your head between all the festival-related goings-on, but we're also very much more. Check out our hotel and room amenities, and you'll understand why we say, "We're not just a Holiday Inn".
Sail Tampa Bay draws spectators from all over, most of whom come for a relatively short length of time. For longer stays, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Tampa, is also your hotel of choice. Our brand new hotel has the latest amenities and services and is located near everything you'll need or want. Our suites and extended stay rates are designed for those who need a room for a week or longer.
About Sail Tampa Bay 2010
Dates: July 10 - 14, 2010
Location: Channel District, known as Channelside. 19.7 miles Map
2010 Sale Tampa Bay Events Calendar
Online calendar of events.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Features...
- Extended Stay Rates available for Sail Tampa Bay visitors who plan on taking in more than just the race, or any other stay 7 days or longer.
- Complimentary ExpressStart breakfast served daily, includes: bagels, an assortment of breads, muffins, hot & cold cereals, fresh fruits, juices, coffee, tea, milk & cocoa, special Holiday Inn Express cinnamon buns
- In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Spacious accommodations with well-lit, comfortable work areas
- Complimentary weekday morning newspaper
- Free high-speed internet access from your room; wireless internet connections from public areas
- Multi-line business phones with dataports - be online and on the phone at the same time
- Full business center
- Free local & 800 calls (US & Canada)
- Long distance service provided by AT&T. No surcharges on credit card calls, so call as often as you like
- For your convenience - full-sized iron & ironing board in every room
- Guest laundry facilities
- Suites with kitchenette
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Keep on your exercise routine at our Fitness Center
- As a Priority Club Rewards member you will earn 10 points for every dollar you spend on accommodations
- Corporate, government and other special discount rates available
For more information, take a few minutes to review our website, especially facilities & services, Rooms & Suites, and Tampa restaurants and dining.
for more Sail Tampa Bay information, contact . .