Annual Bay Area Renaissance Festival
What is the Bay Area Renaissance Festival?
February 26 - April 17, 2011 Plus Friday, March 11th &MP; Thursday March 17th 4pm - 10pm: Bay Area Renaissance Festival, Fowler Ave & 46th St, next to MOSI, 11315 N. 46th St, Tampa. Eight weekends. Wandering street theatre featuring juggles, magicians, fire eaters & others, crafts, live armored contact jousting, human chess matches, minstrels, maidens faire, peasants, fools, & royalty, games, foods such as turkey drumsticks, soup in a bread bowl, chicken croissants, scotch eggs, scones, apple dumplings & much more.10 am-6 pm, (813) 983-0111 or www.bayarearenaissancefest.com
Your Bay Area Renaissance Festival Place to Stay
Our location makes us a great place to stay to enjoy the Bay Area Renaissance Festival, as well as other great things-to-do in the Tampa area. We're certainly a place you can rest your head between all the festival-related goings-on, but we're also very much more. Check out our hotel and room amenities, and you'll understand why we say, "We're not just a Holiday Inn".
The annual Bay Area Renaissance Festival draws folks from all over, most of whom come for a relatively short length of time. For longer stays, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Tampa, is also your hotel of choice. Our brand new hotel has the latest amenities and services and is located near everything you'll need or want. Our suites and extended stay rates are designed for those who need a room for a week or longer.
About the Tampa Bay Area Renaissance Festival 2011
Date: February 26 - April 17, 2011
Admission:See The Renaissance Festival Website for Current Ticket Prices
Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI)
Official Event Website:
Enjoy Nine Uniquely Themed Renaissance Festival Weekends
Buccaneer Beer Fest!
February 26th & 27th
BBQ Competition| Arm Wrestling Competition | Beer Tasting
Royal Pet Fest!
March 5th & 6th
Pet Fest | Pet Costume Contest
School Day 10am-6pm
Afterhours Ball 6:30pm
Shamrocks and Shenanigans
March 12th & 13th
Highland Games| Celtic Village | Irish Dancers
Kilt Competition | Pipe and Drum Band | Beer Tasting
St. Patrick's Day Party
Thursday, March 17th | Time 5pm-10pm
Wine, Chocolate and Romance
March 19th & 20th
Wine and Chocolate Festival| Free Vow Renewals
Grape Stomp | Wine Tastings
March 26th & 27th
Highland Games | Beer Tasting | Kilt Competition
Scottish Village| Pipe and Drum Band
Wonders of the World
April 2nd & 3rd
World Market | Belly Dance Competition
High Seas Adventure
April 9th & 10th
Longbow Competition | Horseshoe Competition
Fencing Lessons | Biker Weekend
Huzzah to the King
April 16th & 17th
King's Birthday Celebration | Beer Tasting
Fencing Competition | Harvest Market Vendors
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Features...
- Extended Stay Rates available for Tampa Bay Area Renaissance Festival visitors who plan on taking in more than just the game, or any other stay 7 days or longer.
- Complimentary ExpressStart breakfast served daily, includes: bagels, an assortment of breads, muffins, hot & cold cereals, fresh fruits, juices, coffee, tea, milk & cocoa, special Holiday Inn Express cinnamon buns
- In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Spacious accommodations with well-lit, comfortable work areas
- Complimentary weekday morning newspaper
- Free high-speed internet access from your room; wireless internet connections from public areas
- Multi-line business phones with dataports - be online and on the phone at the same time
- Full business center
- Free local & 800 calls (US & Canada)
- Long distance service provided by AT&T. No surcharges on credit card calls, so call as often as you like
- For your convenience - full-sized iron & ironing board in every room
- Guest laundry facilities
- Suites with kitchenette
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Keep on your exercise routine at our Fitness Center
- As a Priority Club Rewards member you will earn 10 points for every dollar you spend on accommodations
- Corporate, government and other special discount rates available
For more information, take a few minutes to review our website, especially facilities & services, Rooms & Suites, and Tampa restaurants and dining.
for more Tampa Bay Renaissance Festival information, contact . .