Annual Bay Area Renaissance Festival
What is the Bay Area Renaissance Festival?
What is the Bay Area Renaissance Festival?
The annual Bay Area Renaissance Festival begins the last Saturday of February and runs for six consequetive weekends. The Festival takes place next to MOSI (Museum of Science and Industry) at 4801 E. Fowler Ave., Tampa, FL 33617. Wandering street theatre featuring juggles, magicians, fire eaters & others, crafts, live armored contact jousting, human chess matches, minstrels, maidens faire, peasants, fools, & royalty, games, foods such as turkey drumsticks, soup in a bread bowl, chicken croissants, scotch eggs, scones, apple dumplings & much more.10 am-6 pm, 800-779-4910 or www.bayarearenfest.com/
Your Bay Area Renaissance Festival Place to Stay
Our location makes us a great place to stay to enjoy the Bay Area Renaissance Festival, as well as other great things-to-do in the Tampa area. We're certainly a place you can rest your head between all the festival-related goings-on, but we're also very much more.
The annual Bay Area Renaissance Festival draws folks from all over, most of whom come for a relatively short length of time. For longer stays, Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Wesley Chapel, is also your hotel of choice. Our one of the newest hotel has the latest amenities and services and is located near everything you'll need or want. Our suites and extended stay rates are designed for those who need a room for a week or longer.
About the Tampa Bay Area Renaissance Festival 2014
Date: February 14 - March 29, 2014
Admission:See The Renaissance Festival Website for Current Ticket Prices
Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI)
9.2 miles Map
Official Event Website:
Enjoy Seven Uniquely Themed Renaissance Festival Weekends in Tampa
The 36th Annual Bay Area Renaissance Festival. Journey back in time as more than 100 merchants contribute to the atmosphere of this charming 16th century village. Experience live armored jousting, 12 stages of entertainment, 7 theme weekends, and fun and food for the whole family! The Bay Area Renaissance Festival is a first-class experience whose 36th season begins on February 22 and ends on April 6, 2014. The Festival is open weekends, with a special day for schools and seniors on Festival Friday, April, 4 2014. The Festival is open from 10 am – 6 pm rain or shine. Admission at the gate: Adults $19.95; Children 5-12 $11.95; four and under are free! Parking at the Bay Area Renaissance Festival is always free! Discount tickets are available at participating Circle K and Walgreens stores, at MOSI, or online at www.BayAreaRenFest.com.
Raise your goblet high in a toast to Spain as you partake in delectable delights at the Spanish Food and Wine Tasting and Revel in the Rythym of Spanish Dances. Celebrate the Emerald Isle with Traditional Irish Music, Song and Dance. Particpate in Cabbage Bowling or watch the hilarity of the Battle of the Bartenders Competition.
Wet your whistle during the Buccaneer Beer Fest while you drown yourself in laughter at Faire Factor Challenge or the Swab the Deck Contest. Kids don't miss out on the Pirate's Treasure Hunt. Marvel at dances from around the globe including the mystical intrigue of Belly Dancing shows. Partake in the delights at the International Food & Ale Tasting and enjoy the sights at the Belly Dancing Competition just for men.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Features...
- Extended Stay Rates available for Tampa Bay Area Renaissance Festival visitors who plan on taking in more than just the game, or any other stay 7 days or longer.
- Complimentary ExpressStart breakfast served daily, includes: bagels, an assortment of breads, muffins, hot & cold cereals, fresh fruits, juices, coffee, tea, milk & cocoa, special Holiday Inn Express cinnamon buns
- In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Spacious accommodations with well-lit, comfortable work areas
- Complimentary weekday morning newspaper
- Free high-speed internet access from your room; wireless internet connections from public areas
- Multi-line business phones with dataports - be online and on the phone at the same time
- Full business center
- Free local & 800 calls (US & Canada)
- Long distance service provided by AT&T. No surcharges on credit card calls, so call as often as you like
- For your convenience - full-sized iron & ironing board in every room
- Guest laundry facilities
- Suites with kitchenette
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Keep on your exercise routine at our Fitness Center
- As a Priority Club Rewards member you will earn 10 points for every dollar you spend on accommodations
- Corporate, government and other special discount rates available
For more information, take a few minutes to review our website, especially facilities & services, Rooms & Suites, and Tampa restaurants and dining.
for more Tampa Bay Renaissance Festival information, contact . .