Serving the University of South Florida (USF) - Tampa
Hotel Near USF - Offering Convenience & Lodging Value
Whenever you are in Tampa to visit the University of South Florida Tampa campus, call Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites your university-town home.
For a short visit with your favorite student, while touring the University of South Florida, attending USF athletic events or for any occasion, we'll make your stay more fun and relaxing.
For longer stays, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Tampa, is also your hotel of choice. Our hotel, convenient to the USF campus, has the latest amenities and services and is located near everything you'll need or want. Our suites and extended stay rates are designed for those who need a room for a week or longer. Whether you're on a training or other temporary assignment, you're relocating to start a new university-related position, or you're here for any other reason, we're your home away from home.
About USF - Tampa Campus
University of South Florida (Main Campus - Northeast Tampa)
9.6 miles Map
4202 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, FL 33620, (813) 974-2011
USF’s main campus is located in Northeast Tampa, one of the fastest growing areas in Tampa Bay. More than 30,000 USF students attend classes on the Tampa campus, which sits on more than 1700 acres and includes extensive health and medical learning facilities. The Tampa campus offers residence halls to all levels of students, from those leaving their homes to enter college for the first time to families and graduate students who live at Magnolia Apartments.
From business to health, from the arts to social programs, USF is at the hub of the community, looking for and finding opportunities to make the Tampa Bay area a safe and viable place to live. One of our most recent endeavors include the Cancer, Culture and Literacy Institute. The institute draws upon the expertise of USF/Moffitt Cancer Center faculty in the health disciplines, anthropology and instructional technology to increase sensitivity to the different cultural beliefs, values, and languages of the patients and audiences with which researchers and professionals interact.
USF Campus Visits
Tours of the Tampa Campus are offered daily, Monday through Friday, and on the first Saturday of each month (excluding holidays). To schedule your visit, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (813) 974-3350 or toll-free at 1-877-USF-BULL. A one week notice of your visit is required for our staff to confirm your reservation and forward a required parking permit to you.
Schedule a Visit to the Tampa Campus
Online Tour of Tampa Campus
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Features...
- Extended Stay Rates available for relocation, training assignments, or any other stay 7 days or longer.
- Complimentary ExpressStart breakfast served daily, includes: bagels, an assortment of breads, muffins, hot & cold cereals, fresh fruits, juices, coffee, tea, milk & cocoa, special Holiday Inn Express cinnamon buns
- In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Spacious accommodations with well-lit, comfortable work areas
- Complimentary weekday morning newspaper
- Free high-speed wireless internet access from anywhere in the hotel
- Multi-line business phones with dataports - be online and on the phone at the same time
- 5 meeting rooms with 3,000 sf space accommodate your business gathering needs
- Full business center
- Free local & 800 calls (US & Canada)
- Long distance service provided by AT&T. No surcharges on credit card calls, so call as often as you like
- For your convenience - full-sized iron & ironing board in every room
- Guest laundry facilities
- Suites with kitchenette
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Keep on your excercise routine at our Fitness Center
- As a Priority Club Rewards member you will earn 10 points for every dollar you spend on accommodations
- Corporate, government and other special discount rates available
For more information, take a few minutes to review our website, especially facilities & services, Rooms & Suites, and Tampa restaurants and dining.
for more USF rates and information, contact . .