T-Mobile - New Tampa
Serving T-Mobile Tampa Office
Whether you are in Tampa to visit T-Mobile, during the relocation of its Highwoods Preserve offices, or you are here on business related to T-Mobile operations, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is your place to stay. We are just down the road, less than one-half mile from Highwoods Preserve, where the new T-Mobile office will begin operations late 2004 or early 2005.
For a short visit to consider your relocation, or while in Tampa on T-Mobile business, attending T-Mobile special events or for any occasion, we'll make your stay more productive, pleasant and relaxing.
For longer stays, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Tampa, is also your hotel of choice. Our new hotel has the latest amenities and services and is located near everything you'll need or want. Our suites and extended stay rates are designed for those who need a room for a week or longer. Whether you're on a training or other temporary assignment, you're relocating to start your new T-Mobile-related position, or you're here for any other reason, we're your home away from home.
Walking Distance Map
18217 Digital Drive, Tampa, FL 33647
VoiceStream, which operates as T-Mobile, signed a 10-year lease starting Dec. 1 for the first three floors of the six-story building, which has not yet been occupied. The lease follows Highwoods' recent sale of the two-story, 176,000-square-foot Building III at the campus to Depository Trust and Clearing Corp.
T-Mobile already has an office on Martin Luther King Boulevard in a complex also owned by Highwoods. The 570 employees based at that 120,000-square-foot complex will move to New Tampa late this year or early next year, said T-Mobile spokesman Bryan Zidar. T-Mobile is the second national company to announce plans to move into the New Tampa site in the past four months.
T-Mobile Relocation Articles
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Features...
- Extended Stay Rates available for T-Mobile relocation, training assignments, or any other stay 7 days or longer.
- Complimentary ExpressStart breakfast served daily, includes: bagels, an assortment of breads, muffins, hot & cold cereals, fresh fruits, juices, coffee, tea, milk & cocoa, special Holiday Inn Express cinnamon buns
- In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Spacious accommodations with well-lit, comfortable work areas
- Complimentary weekday morning newspaper
- Free high-speed wireless internet access from anywhere in the hotel
- Multi-line business phones with dataports - be online and on the phone at the same time
- 5 meeting rooms with 3,000 sf space accommodate your business gathering needs
- Full business center
- Free local & 800 calls (US & Canada)
- Long distance service provided by AT&T. No surcharges on credit card calls, so call as often as you like
- For your convenience - full-sized iron & ironing board in every room
- Guest laundry facilities
- Suites with kitchenette
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Keep on your excercise routine at our Fitness Center
- As a Priority Club Rewards member you will earn 10 points for every dollar you spend on accommodations
- Corporate, government and other special discount rates available
For more information, take a few minutes to review our website, especially facilities & services, Rooms & Suites, and Tampa restaurants and dining.
for more Tampa Outback Bowl information, contact . .